My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hilarity

There are so many things I wish I had a gift for.

Making people truely laugh is one of them. Sure I can spread a good yarn every now and then and get a good chuckle, but to make them all out laugh until tears are flowing I don't have it.

Take this new blog I started reading, www.thebloggess.com I was in tears, my friends were in tears, my friends' parents were in tears. It was hilarious. Mainly because of her straightforward take on life. And the fact that her life reminds me of my own. Mostly her relationship with her husband and her friends. Not so much the crazy part. HA!

I have always said that I wish I could make my husband laugh as much as his sister does. The two of them get together and he has tears rolling down his face he's laughing so hard. Something I've never been able to do for him. Roles reversed, I have laughed until my insides hurt the next day from his hilarity.

Maybe one day I can have that ability, but until then I'll have to satisfied with the amount of laughter I can drum up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers