My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Humidity

There are some days I just don't understand.

I don't understand how you have to chew your breath before you take it.

I don't understand how a pregnant woman such as myself is effected so much more by it than other regular people.

I mean seriously, do we not have enough on our plates with the whole gestation thing that we have to be sensitive to temperatures too? My feet ache, my back hurts, I can't keep food down, smells throw me off... and let's top all that off with a slight change in pressure/temperature/humidity.. and I'm MIS_ER_A_BLE.

I don't like to complain outwardly, so that's where blogging comes in. I will complain and not feel guilty. LOL

But not much, because the guilt has a tendancy of creeping in.

6 weeks left before baby dude is here and I am SO ready! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers